Use a Shock Collar to Train Your Dog
Are you having trouble training your dog? No matter how much you love your canine companion, unwanted behaviors can leave you feeling at your wit’s end. Whether your dog is Incessantly barking, chewing valuable property, running away, jumping up, or just not obeying your commands, there is an easy answer to solving it with a remote training collar. The function of a shock collar is never to harm or hurt the animal, instead, it should be used as part of a larger training strategy.
- Recommended to use the collar less than 6 hours.
- To re-position the receiver on the pet’s neck every 1 to 2 hours.
- Do not attach the dog leashes to this collar.
- When fitting it, please be sure you can put a finger in between the receiver collar and the dog’s neck.
- Please install the Silicone Points onto the Contact Prongs to make it softer.
- Pets should be at least 6 months old before using the Training Collar.
- 1* Remote Transmitter
- 2* Receiver Collar
- 2* Test Light
- 1* Charge Cable
- 1* User Manual
- 4* Silicone Prongs
- 4* Contact Points
- 2* Spring Sheets